Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Audi S3

Started by Teyana [2920907] on in Motoring.

1 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Teyana [2920907]
I'm trying to find an Audi S3 and no one has one, I can't find it at the docks or item market , I even used donator search. Please can someone help me with one
GFB [2623428]
There's ~15 in circulation and worth billions.
You would need to find an owner (typically a top-tier racer) and go from there..