Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

d

Started by AragornXCRanger [1873988] on in General Discussion.

109 replies · 2.61k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
Perfectly fine to be annoyed by it. It is annoying to get messages every few minutes asking to join a company. But to respond with vitriol as your first resort is to invite just retaliation.
Borscht [2511009]
With all those job offers here, OP will never run out of jobs, but just in case, my 6* mining company is hiring. I offer best price, apply xD
-Mono- [1896033]
I too used to reply to every each one of them, since I decided to finish off my NPC job perks, I’m flooded with mail.. At this point I just ignore too, can’t keep up with the amount of people fishing for employees, though I have yet to be harassed lol
AlexeaNikkole [888237]
No one owes you shit in this game and the amount of entitlement blows my mind….


I was waiting on a job to be hired into a position and in that 5 minutes I had 10 mails and 15 chat… was I rude to them?? I could have been, but I chose kindness even when I got spammed and said …. No thank you… all were kind back… funny how that works…


The fact that you were rude and got bounties is a making of your demise…. Sounds warranted.
Loikaz [2761692]
Mr. Busy man here doesn't have time to respond to an e-mail sent to him but has enough time to make a forum post about as if someone has just insulted his mother.

It is ironic how counter productive it is to your original target of not having you time wasted. As such, a normal person can come up with one of two conclusions:

1- Mr. Busy man is an idiot and has just shot himself in the foot.

2- Mr. Busy man is just an attention whore seeking his 15 sec of fame.

Some might believe it is a combination of both.

As a result, I am asking you with my sincerest of intentions:

Are you looking for a job ? You look like a person who needs a job in a failing 5 star company. You seem like a perfect candidate.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Instead of just telling the guy no, he tells us a story, that makes everyone's eyes bleed because nobody freaking cares.
Steqman [2562094]
I probably have messaged you before also and guess what? I probably will again when the chat disappears and I have no clue you said no. Get over and either say no again or just ignore me, I find it hilarious when people complain about messages. just click the x and poof its gone.
RadicalFanatic [1483140]
In their defence, you only had that for 5 minutes try sitting threw that for months, job recruitment is much more aggressive then faction. Reject 50 factions and they mostly stop at that point, and if you were really fed up just buy a faction for 12mil it will stop the botting and scripting behind the spam.

The fact that spiffie put bountys I find is very petty, ok big deal someone told you to f**k off after you contacted them a second time, when they clearly didn't want to talk to you. Obviously a 5 star mine ran by some shitty director who has to spam people to find employees should expect it eventually and be like whatever. He clearly isn't having luck in the forums so resorts to being a nuisance because he thinks he is entitled to employees. Trust me being in a city job if people think you have high stats makes you want to quit with the endless spam, especially over a long period of time.

Maybe when you look like you have better stats you will see the real horror. Imagine logging in for 2 mins doing crimes and gym trains and needing to say no thank you to 50+ people, with new ones popping up constantly, its a full time job rejecting them politely at times.

The fact that spiffie is so hurt over the rejection over his shitty mine that he puts bountys is the real sad part of this story.
RadicalFanatic [1483140]
Yes but then for example I would need to block like 100+ players from just SMTH alone in the first 2 hours, manually blocking a large percentage of torn isn't a good option, very time consuming.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Do you have your chat turn on? I'm sorry for being nosy, but I didn't have much problems when I didn't work in company nor join a faction