Bodybitch sounds like a complete pussy.
Posts archived: 149 / 149 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
A lot of little boys play this game. Some have no knowledge of how to deal with females and get threatened by rejection, and some pretend to be female to swindle the other ones...
Strange world we live in...
Strange world we live in...
This guy is one of the biggest idiots I’ve met in this game.
I first met him in like 2015/2016 and we were both noobs but I had more stats and we fought back and forth a lot. I went inactive and he passed me in stats. I come back and he’s in the faction I left so I rejoined and he’s still as dumb as ever.
This guy wouldn’t join tornstats or yata or anything because he refused to click links that people sent him, even torn links. He also was a constant underperformer in all aspects, all the dude did was fly around 24/7 and wouldn’t do much at all in chains or wars. He does this in every faction he gets into then he gets kicked or leaves to repeat the cycle in another fac. His stats and NW are like the only things he has going.
I first met him in like 2015/2016 and we were both noobs but I had more stats and we fought back and forth a lot. I went inactive and he passed me in stats. I come back and he’s in the faction I left so I rejoined and he’s still as dumb as ever.
This guy wouldn’t join tornstats or yata or anything because he refused to click links that people sent him, even torn links. He also was a constant underperformer in all aspects, all the dude did was fly around 24/7 and wouldn’t do much at all in chains or wars. He does this in every faction he gets into then he gets kicked or leaves to repeat the cycle in another fac. His stats and NW are like the only things he has going.
When I pressed Z about allying up with SA his response (before blocking me) was "I need friends."
Imagine being that pressed for allies.
Imagine being that pressed for allies.
Big factions seem really anal
Fresh spawn campers!
He'll probably send you a passive-aggressive message after this that reads "you don't understand, I'm really a nice guy!"
to be honest the best thing to do is ignore and focus on your game if you cant though here are a few things you can do
1. Read all the helpful tips, many people have offered
2. He is part of a great faction with 2 active wars. I would contact the leader as they might need to know how he spends his energy
3. Fly away as you are doing right now, more often
4. By some med kits and blood bags or use the faction ones to get out of the hospital and do what you need to do
5. Why still in the trailer? I can lease you something better if you need for $1
Or move in to partners private island.
Hope you resolve this somehow, but keep in mind that usually it is best to ignore rather than pursue and make them more fixated.
1. Read all the helpful tips, many people have offered
2. He is part of a great faction with 2 active wars. I would contact the leader as they might need to know how he spends his energy
3. Fly away as you are doing right now, more often
4. By some med kits and blood bags or use the faction ones to get out of the hospital and do what you need to do
5. Why still in the trailer? I can lease you something better if you need for $1
Or move in to partners private island.
Hope you resolve this somehow, but keep in mind that usually it is best to ignore rather than pursue and make them more fixated.
Wow. Someone being absolutely desperate for a slither of pussy on torn of all places, didn't expect that tbh
I think the word is sliver... Unless you're talking about snake puss
Lmao simp gonna simp. Don't worry. That toxic simping attitudes on you will slowly be gone once you get stronger n stronger. Been there done that. Just focus making money, train, and enjoy your game. After a while you still get bountied and hosped but for other reasons lol. Meanwhile open revive setting to everyone unless you're going to war. Also join cache farming factions. They love getting guys who get free hosping at war time.
imagine complaining about being attacked in a game that you barely play LMAO
He messaged me whilst we were at war a few days ago. I believe that he may be stupid enough to open the parcel
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
00:34:36 - 29/06/23 You created a Parcel containing 1x Horse's Head, 9x Xanax
00:35:28 - 29/06/23 You sent a Parcel to BodyZoneX with the message: xaaaaaaaaaan
00:42:07 - 29/06/23 You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from BodyZoneX with the message: To help you out too
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
00:34:36 - 29/06/23 You created a Parcel containing 1x Horse's Head, 9x Xanax
00:35:28 - 29/06/23 You sent a Parcel to BodyZoneX with the message: xaaaaaaaaaan
00:42:07 - 29/06/23 You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from BodyZoneX with the message: To help you out too
i really don't care it's a game O.o?
I play it enough for it to bother me about being harassed for turning down a man. Imagine being a tool and saying this.
- Sweet_Tea [2234038]
it's a game
Bro you already said that
yes because i mean it xD
Why don't you just leave me alone?
Excuse my language but it's f**king creepy and weird how you responded to me not marrying you.
Excuse my language but it's f**king creepy and weird how you responded to me not marrying you.
Brian: Np. I'm surprised she went to the forums over a couple of attacks. If she is this bothered by it, i don't think torn is the game for her lol
xD
xD
Mentions: Brian [85088]