Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by C4K3 [2234038] on in Graveyard.

148 replies · 6.27k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 149 / 149 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
149
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
72 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

BodyZoneX [1657513] ×4 Brian [85088] ×1 Pete1994 [965235] ×1 Collete [1389080] ×1 Samaritan [1941490] ×1 veteranz [1941838] ×1 Akanoid [2425950] ×1 Schaef87 [2469395] ×1 KingThranduil [2518318] ×1

C4K3 [2234038]
CLOSED 7/26/2023*************


UPDATE

I had closed this previously when I had someone reach out to me saying they knew him previously and would talk to him asking him to stop.

He hasn't. He has been putting bounties on me.

It's frustrating. I shouldn't be punished for not having an imaginary f**king marriage on game with some random who has blurred the lines between a text based game and real life.

-------

I'm sorry if this isn't in the appropriate thread. I'm having issues with another player on here.

BodyZoneX's Profile | Torn

I recently put up a personal ad on here to find a spouse that could share expenses for a PI. BodyZone sent me a brief message, and we chatted for a minute.

I was pretty overwhelmed with the responses I had gotten from the personal ad and didn't get back to Bodyzone. I didn't promise him anything, we said a quick hello and he complimented my photo. I ultimately got engaged to someone else. I didn't message Bodyzone after our initial chat. I was surprised I was getting attacked by him. It was confirmed by a friend who was watching me so we could get to the bottom of this.

I have messaged him and asked that he stop this. He told me it's a part of torn, but it goes much further than this when our level difference is so far apart. It's relentless and ultimately over the top with his response to rejection. Can someone please help me deter him?

Mentions: BodyZoneX [1657513]

cankles [2137519]
Bro is cringe. Can't fix that unfortunately. There are definitely white knights on the game too that'll bounty him for you for making this though.
cestlatimmy [2107631]
TL;DR - Angry IBB incel is wasting time and energy harassing women they feel have scorned them on pixel browser text based RPG game, instead of using it in big important war in said game
Titus [2198442]
Best bet is to ignore them, I mean if you really wanna get back at them you can always turn to bounty depot but it gets expensive and you run the risk of escalating it, but besides that is it really worth it to go through all of this trouble?
Multipass [1955315]
This game is a playground for bullies like this loser. Just ignore him and he will stop when someone else punctures his pathetically fragile ego.
Sepulchrave [2092631]
I like kittens.


[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HATE KITTENS:
Asemov disliked your post
Akanoid disliked your post

Five disliked your post
Samoiedskaya disliked your post
MadsPkwy disliked your post
Archer_Quinn disliked your post
jennaTills disliked your post
StevenSnow disliked your post
Zasty disliked your post
pEniS disliked your post
tejdog1 disliked your post
BasileusX disliked your post
QuantumbusterRR disliked your post
CurlyBracket disliked your post
Redxjak disliked your post
Ice33 disliked your post
Schaef87 disliked your post
ImSteve disliked your post
Killarag disliked your post
RectumRaider disliked your post
Plate-of-Food disliked your post
Hexenkonigin disliked your post
Marky_ disliked your post
TheLocalNoob disliked your post
Lewiss disliked your post
mavri disliked your post
cestlatimmy disliked your post
Mubb disliked your post
Multipass disliked your post
Lou-Sassol disliked your post
Sweet_Tea disliked your post
CrappedMaki disliked your post
chickenchicken disliked your post
ThePurge disliked your post
cutie disliked your post
Pluto disliked your post
PirateOni hates kittens but didn't dislike your post
Solor disliked your post
Scotty disliked your post
hill007 disliked your post
djakker disliked your post
voidbox disliked your post
Voxtrox disliked your post
Shenzi disliked your post
Tyger disliked your post
-Beau- disliked your post
Hyperion92 disliked your post

Mentions: CLOSED

Lady_Face [679926]
Wow! Seems women aren't even safe in a game either! No wonder why we tend to keep to ourselves and Torn think we are a myth here.
Magic [2471842]
You either die a hero, or live long enough to become an angry incel dying for a sliver of female attention on Torn dot com
Aubrey [1483617]
When I pressed him about it a few hours ago his response (before blocking me) was "I'm chaining."

Imagine being that pressed for hits.