Lately around the city I have noticed poor gnomes everywhere in the streets of our foul city. Homeless and being sold on the market like cheep garden decorations, it's 2023 how can we let this happen!!!! We the citizens of torn have a responsibility to help these poor creatures, Torn is no place for innocent gnomes.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm happy to announce, I have started Torn's first gnome sanctuary, I have converted my private island into a haven for these poor defenceless creatures. They have plenty of lush green gardens to spend their days lounging in the sun. The island has a pool, hot tub and sauna, only the best. I will provide plenty of activities to keep them active and out of trouble.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Please send your gnomes to the one and only GNOME SANCTUARY, where they can live out their lives in peace away from the horrid streets of Torn. Here is our first refugee relaxing and enjoying the safe space provided by the sanctuary, don't you think all gnomes deserve this?
[image: i.imgur.com]
I would like to thank some members of the community who have make the gnome sanctuary possible, I look forward to your continued support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm happy to announce, I have started Torn's first gnome sanctuary, I have converted my private island into a haven for these poor defenceless creatures. They have plenty of lush green gardens to spend their days lounging in the sun. The island has a pool, hot tub and sauna, only the best. I will provide plenty of activities to keep them active and out of trouble.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Please send your gnomes to the one and only GNOME SANCTUARY, where they can live out their lives in peace away from the horrid streets of Torn. Here is our first refugee relaxing and enjoying the safe space provided by the sanctuary, don't you think all gnomes deserve this?
[image: i.imgur.com]
I would like to thank some members of the community who have make the gnome sanctuary possible, I look forward to your continued support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
[image: i.imgur.com]