20:07:19 - 14/09/23 You sent 8x Garden Gnome to Enallax with the message: Almost sent them to the Recycle Centre and then remembered your forum post. Cheers!
Please support the garden gnome sanctuary
Started by Enallax [2040920] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
A garden gnome is for life.
Not just for christmas.
Not just for christmas.
How much gnomes you can hold in those Island? I don't want to be a cruel master who send his poor gnomes hoping for them to get a better lives, but instead get their gnomes euthanized because overcrowded sanctuary
I gotta say, brother, that i'm suspicious about your true intention for all these so-called adopted gnomes.
The truth is out there...
[image: i.imgur.com]
The truth is out there...
[image: i.imgur.com]
I have room for thousands of gnomes, if I do happen to run out I will kick my renters out of my other islands so the gnomes have plenty of room to have a good life.
All the gnomes at the sanctuary are either purchased from the shady back alleys of Torn, or are donated my gracious Torn citizens concerned for the well-being. No gnome has every been stolen from their rightful owner.
I throw mine in the dump, you could probably find them though.
02:46:48 - 16/09/23 You sent a Parcel to Enallax
Please take care of my gnomies. Do not put them in open air though, they're agoraphobic
Please take care of my gnomies. Do not put them in open air though, they're agoraphobic
[image: i.pinimg.com]
16:21:49 - 12/11/23 You sent 25x Garden Gnome to Enallax
Dress-up duty is all yours. My budget can't gnome around. Hope your wallet can babysit these troublemakers.
16:21:49 - 12/11/23 You sent 25x Garden Gnome to Enallax
Dress-up duty is all yours. My budget can't gnome around. Hope your wallet can babysit these troublemakers.
Wait you've got principles? We'll have to update your file.
18:08:11 - 12/11/23 You sent 12x Garden Gnome to Enallax
[image: 4.bp.blogspot.com]
You sent 3x Garden Gnome to Enallax.
Glad to get rid of them, torn is having a terrible effect on them. Yesterday they stole my purse.
You sent 3x Garden Gnome to Enallax.
Glad to get rid of them, torn is having a terrible effect on them. Yesterday they stole my purse.
Mentions: Enallax [2040920]
Thats why I prefer to release my gnomes back into the natural habitat of the dump where they can forage to their hearts content
All I see are Tailor Dummies..
If I did not send these little fellers to you. I would rip their heads off and put them in a jar.
I love jar collections.
Also thank you for making me a better person.
I love jar collections.
Also thank you for making me a better person.
Lets fight for gnomes! Or as french say: Front de libération des nains de jardin
[image: upload.wikimedia.org]
[image: upload.wikimedia.org]