Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Levels per kill?

Started by OsamaBinStealin [2993952] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 383 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

OsamaBinStealin [2993952]
I started leveling using baldrs list but I seem to have gotten stuck at level seven I've attacked around 30 targets but haven't leveled. Is this normal?
Mubb [2344222]
Yes Mr Osama, this is the norm. You gain x amount of xp from attacks, thus needing more and more as you git bigger, biggerer and even biggererer
King108 [2798364]
If you can't level up maybe try if on the home page you missed the level up page, there you will find a message where if you've unlocked the next level you can upgrade. Both ways just keep doing what you're doing now
Taxxon [882264]
Depend. Are you relying on same targets that got you to level 7 or are you attacking levels much higher than yourself. If its the former time to start doing the latter.
Xerra [2775419]
Hmmm, maybe you should be looking alternative ways to be getting those hits in.

Maybe try flying?

OH WAIT. NO, OSAMA. Don't do that.
ItsAyyVee [2988070]
I would say this is not normal, I was in a chain using Baldrs List (low stat targets) and levelled up twice with less than 30 attacks.