Any OSRSers out there. Happy DT2 day. Lets embrace the upcoming downtime and rollbacks
Load image: laughing [image: i.ibb.co]
OSRS!!!!!
I just started up again. Oohhh the nostalgia!!
It always drags you back don't it haha
It definitely does just blows I have to start all over again since I forgot my last account back from 2007. But oh well its still as fun as I remember!
We need a TC clan chat, I just hit 99 hitpoints today
Working on 2277 on my main
Personally used to really enjoy osrs, these days I find rs3 to be really fun. Not on my gaming as much though.
RS3 can be a nice break from time to time but I just don't like how it's literally stuffed full of MTX
OSRS (just called good ol' RuneScape back in my times) got me through my high school days. Was never a fan of RS3... There was something so peaceful about the whole "click and wait to see what happens" aspect of old school. #FaladorMassacre
Odablock ftw
I decided to give it ago again with members and I'm loving it, Normal account this time but if i ever max it i might do Ironman or group Ironman
Someone casually mentioned OSRS the other day in passing. Thought "hm, it has been a long while since I played that" It's 3 days later, I haven't done anything else
Eyyyy! Love to see a OSRS post in here! I still play that to this day, on ftp tho lol
i use to love player rs, now it seems like i cant get back into it :(
Grinding on my HC ironman while playing Xmas town currently.... cant beat the multitasking games like OSRS and torn, even got a movie on in the background.