Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Layout breaks in splitscreen

Started by draconixcb [2762157] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

draconixcb [2762157]
I typed out an explanation but apparently adding the image broke it.

If I have TORN displayed in split screen like this (how I usually play the game) at 100% zoom the layout completely breaks. I am on Windows 10, at 1920x1080. I can replicate this on Firefox Incognito, but attempting it in Chrome makes things work properly.