It's been a while. What does this do?[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Hey
Started by Foxxenheimer [733751] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 81
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
· 34 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - Foxxenheimer [733751]
· 30 likes ·
[image: profileimages.torn.com] - Hogfather [330973]
· 28 likes ·
17:45:55 - 10/08/23 Your graffiti skill level increased to 100 Alright onto shoplifting. "The Shoplifting crime is unavailable due to a Dirty Bomb Threat" .. ... .. Well I guess I'll go for a walk!
Shut the frick up (hope it was jfk)
SPILL THE BEANS THEN WHOSE IT ON??
Well would you look at that fancy new honour bar!
WELCOME to the elusive club, Foxxeh. A huge thank you from all of us as C3
I think it goes BOOM!
It closes the subway!
And maybe the shoplifting crime too!
Thank you for your science citizen!
And maybe the shoplifting crime too!
Thank you for your science citizen!
It's a secret.
been a while?? its been a few days since the last one
17:45:55 - 10/08/23 Your graffiti skill level increased to 100
Alright onto shoplifting.
"The Shoplifting crime is unavailable due to a Dirty Bomb Threat"
.. ... .. Well I guess I'll go for a walk!
Alright onto shoplifting.
"The Shoplifting crime is unavailable due to a Dirty Bomb Threat"
.. ... .. Well I guess I'll go for a walk!
If this goes the way the faction vote years back said it should, and I'm not there for it, I'm going to be big big sad.
whose multi are you?
There was a faction vote?
Foxxeh - back with a vengeance
Gives you 2 merits.
Ha! Next time maybe.