Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
everytime i see this thread headline all i hear is black frances following up with...."been trying to meet you"
#pixiesforlife
Foxxeheimer
Ok
yea babyyyyy it was definitely worth it
Can you say why is was on SA tho?
Please, explanation.
Dekloren looking up from hell at SA being bombed
[image: media.tenor.com]
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· #49
I swear it wasn't me!
Did you piss yourself laughing though?
Sure. A detailed and comprehensive explanation will follow below:
I was asked to.
rock on chickie!!
That's a fair explanation.
It's also the excuse given by every religious fanatic with a mainline to god.
I'd be suspicious if Fox starts picking volunteers for the next crusade/inquisition/fatwa/etc.
> inquisition
i'm interested
only if it's unexpected
19:02:37 - 10/08/23 You fell ill with radiation poisoning going to the hospital for 9h 29m and losing 350 energy, 32 nerve and 1,935 happiness
I now ask that you reimburse me for my lost E, please :(
No.
Haha welcome back Foxxeh!
You here to stay?
Also...thought the plan was to drop it on Vulpes?!?!