82 replies · 1.32k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
83
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
PrincessJulie[11229]Admin
· 10 likes · Coconut bras, because I'm very mature and enjoy singing that i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Raven_smithy[2491869]
· 9 likes · I collect beer, but only my 100 daily shop purchases. [image: media.discordapp.net]
OriginalValjean[2934750]
· 4 likes · It's not weird, but I'm collecting lollipops. One day I hope to have enough to swap for a PI. I like the idea of buying a PI with lollipops.
I've noticed some people collecting thousands of specific items for their collection just because and it has intrigued me. Ive seen Canabis, ninja stars, different cars, maybe clothes? I'm currently working on Psycho Clown Masks because I love the Joker!
True story, I mailed my dad one of those (Doc Johnson's double ended dong, 18 inches, floppy and very black) as a father's day gag gift once. Then next time I visited him my brother beat me up with it.