Device: samsung SM-S901U Android: 13 App version: 1.9.35 I cant play. Someone keeps attacking me and I can't get out of the hospital. I don't have a clue who cuz I'm just a beginner casual player.
Cant play
Started by brokenankles [3020353] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
You entered the Elimination event which is all about making attacks and being attacked. This is why you're being attacked repeatedly.
Other players can attack you, I am afraid that is not a bug. You will have to learn how to play the game and become stronger. You can reach out to any of the Helper staff members and they can provide you with guidance.
Thanks!
Thanks!