Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by Criminal [325119] on in Tools & Userscripts.

11 replies · 337 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
ShrimpButt [3072934]
I would love a script that collapsed bookie bets into something mobile friendly. For example, if I want to find a specific handicap on the spread, I feel like I have to scroll for a while to find it. As opposed to it showing up in a grid or something similar to real gambling sites.
Xemp [3009510]
How about a script that pulls data from your log based on buy sell trades, and calculates your profit and loss on your transactions.
GAZ [2180445]
Script that you can add players to a list. This list saves.. and you can put a location in... it highlights the ones who are at the location. ... as secondary importance.. put times i have attacked them, amount iv muged total, average mug take....

Just the ones in a location would be fine but 2nd part would make it more usefull
HaiNguyen1107 [2828533]
I think about a script that automatically adds item into trade when you set a trade! Of course, you need to prespecify what you want to sell first!
For ex:
Automatically add all the flowers and plushies into trade!