Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

keep fighting every one

Started by AUTISTIC_DRAGON [2987306] on in General Discussion.

65 replies · 2.63k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
66
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AUTISTIC_DRAGON [2987306]
you have to keep fighting even if you are are fighting against high level players and in hospital all the time every one wants to win this competition and the the winner will be the gang who will fight more than any one else i am a low level and weak and i cant find people to fight but i still battle even when i think i might not win thank you to all cheese we are fighting to the plan and we are doing good i think
im not special im just a normal person who enjoys playing games in my spare time and i didnt join this game trying to be a super villain but you all did this and then you made me a leader of a competition gang it happened fast and i am learning and people call me a supreme good leader thank you for the pictures
Fuckery [2653035]
You have to keep fighting even if you are fighting against high-level players and spending time in the hospital. Everyone wants to win this competition, and the winner will be the gang that fights more than anyone else. I am a low level and weak, and I can't find people to fight, but I still battle even when I think I might not win.

Thank you to all. We are fighting according to the plan, and we are doing well, I think.

I'm not special; I'm just a normal person who enjoys playing games in my spare time. I didn't join this game trying to be a super villain, but you all did this, and then you made me the leader of a competition gang. It happened fast, and I am learning.

People call me a supreme good leader.

Thank you for the pictures.
Rouge [2873463]
Fighting level 100's with 10000x your battle stats is a waste of energy, you'd be better off training that energy or attacking leveling targets so you can get to level 15 and make money by plushie flying.
1NH3 [2869363]
please do not doubt our dear lord!! If help is requested for, it will be given. Our leaders choices are solely strategic and must not be questioned.
THEFERRETT [2352197]
Can you stop following me around in the forums and quoting everything I ever post and can you stop messaging me , I do not want to talk to you .


[image: i.gyazo.com]



You do this the same time every day , presumably after you finish your shitty manual labour job and get home, you then stop following me around circa 1am when I assume you’ve either passed out from the wine you drink to cope with your shitty existence or your wife has finally had enough and turned the pc off .


f**k off following me around you creep . I don’t want to talk to you
Muhammed [2318883]
Even if you're up against tough opponents and constantly dealing with being in hospital, it's important to persevere in this competition.

The team that fights the hardest will be the winning team!!!.

Although, As a lower level player, it can be difficult to find opponents, but I still put up a fight even when victory seems unlikely.

I'm grateful to my fellow team members for working together and making progress.
I never set out to become a leader in this game, but circumstances led me here and I'm doing my best to learn and lead effectively. Thank you to those who have recognized my efforts.