66 replies · 4.96k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
67
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Natty_Boh[1651049]
· 81 likes · To CAPS LOCK CREW: Thank you everyone for your hard work and dedication. It was an honor getting to fight alongside you all and getting to meet so many new people. We fought hard and tried our best, but it …
Bovril[2175036]
· 56 likes · Ah, hello Gym button, my old friend. I've missed you so much!
Stretch[1846075]Officer
· 42 likes · Special shoutout to a member of CAPS who literally had a kidney transplant during the event, then rushed to start attacking again - That's true dedication to a cause, I wish I could have lead us farther
Well, it's a weird time of year to see Elimination end so early - that said, was a great pleasure working with so many amazing people from my Leads in natty, mike and whitemafia, to the council which was the lifeblood of the team. Push CAPS-tains, you all kept showing us that you do know how to count backwards, which ngl, sometimes on torn I question if people can even do that. Amazing group from top to bottom, proud to have my name in all caps next to each and every one of you.You all put in a great effort, we knew there would be target on our heads from early on when the teams were sorted out, but that's what elimination is all about.
To Flower Rangers, yall stuck with us to the end, well done and sadly, would suspect your petals will be plucked next. To the dual backstabbing teams NOT named backstabbers, am sure M-pact will have you do their dirty work for the next couple of teams out as they should. Enjoy the extra energy spent and no chance at 1st.
M-Pact, yall had it locked early and we had a 4v4, unfortunately, teams were not skewed in our favor in terms of attacks, so you guys got to do your thing. Best of luck and if it isnt 1-3 this time, yall messed something up.
It was an honor and a pleasure to play with you all. *bows* Thank you for staying the course and being the kind of team it is worth going down fighting for!
Natty said "say nice things", so here I go Boobs, chocolate, ice cream, beer, AC
Jokes aside, I'm proud of our noobs who had to learn how to play Torn on the spot and still pulled thru, I'm proud of our core for putting out their A game and I'm proud of our leaders for keeping it chill and organized.
Couldnt ask for a better group to fight alongside. Maybe next year we can do it again, Here's to you guys.
Torn will remember the time it took the combined might of 10K players to best us, and still we hit back hard. Seriously guys, that was some Spartan level shit.
Thank you CAPS LOCKED! Even though we got eliminated first, I'm proud to have been in here for my first Elimination. Good luck and God speed to everyone in CAPS LOCKED.
To the other 7 teams, have fun and may the best win!
It sure was a great experience being around player’s motivated from beginning to end! Looking forward for next year’s elimination. Best of luck for those currently in the fight!
We did well, and we showed up. Tough to be out first but then there always needs to be one out first the same way there will be one team at the end.
I had a lot of fun meeting new people/names and helping where I could. Council & leadership were outstanding. My first time working with most of them Much respect to all of them. Our push CAPS-tains. The heartbeat of any elims team you guys all crushed it.
I love the idea of elims that faction lines are dropped and teams form temporarily for a new cause. Makes the game interesting when you get a chance to work with different people.
To all those I met along the way this year I had fun and I hope you did too.
This was my first annihilations and I loved every second of it. A big thank you to the leadership team and a massive thank you to everyone else that made the CAPS-LOCK-CREW chat a blast.
It was great logging every day to share corny jokes and very SFW material :)
It was a tough fight, we did what we could, but ultimately we went down in a blaze of glory. Until next time, my favorite Caps Lockers.
Shout to everyone on caps lock crew you guys were phenomenal. Stretch, Natty, and Mike you guys are phenomenal leads. We gave it our best shot. Hopefully next year the advantage will be behind us.