Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CAPS lock, disabled

Started by Stretch [1846075] Officer on in General Discussion.

66 replies · 4.96k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

THEFERRETT [2352197]
Rough year for you gent, what with getting dirty bombed by a Ferrett, then losing half the island to your arch nemesis Monarch HQ who promptly gave a island territory and racket to a level 2 autistic dragon and said Ferrett who dirty bombed you .. only to then go out first in elimination as well x
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Thank you to the push captains that volunteered and followed through, and to all all that put in the work despite it being an upward battle since it kicked off.

#BlameMike

All that being said, 1st out is 2nd best place.


[image: i.postimg.cc]

Back to training and trying, fruitlessly, to catch up on my goals after months of not training.
Wood [2175573]
Only then for the ferrett to absolutely gut you in a public forum post. Dang Ferrett, have some mercy on the poor guy. He's just a human like the rest of us. Our hearts our squishy and easily damaged.
Stretch [1846075] Officer Officer
Special shoutout to a member of CAPS who literally had a kidney transplant during the event, then rushed to start attacking again - That's true dedication to a cause, I wish I could have lead us farther
Agonee [2648972]
When CAPS have under 10 tickets, i was expecting or hoping that maybe you guys can make a comeback and finish in top 5 team atleast. GGs CAPS-LOCK!
MeanMike [1884314]
Ok, I promised myself I wasn't gonna melt down ....

Just give me a minute to pull myself together ..

Ok, I'm good now... I think ...

GG Caps Lock. You guys were enthusiastic and down for the scrap. Good shit.

Pleasure fighting along side you all
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I understand you haven't even hit 3 months in game yet, but the top 4 are fixed every year.

It's a reality of elims.

That's no hate toward any team or player, sometimes is M* other times is NS or someone else, but it's an every year thing.
Triarius22 [2763264]
Once an ally falls, the others go next as it goes from 4 on 4 to 4 on 3. M will win again, as usual. Still, I'll take my 7 tickets and hope I land on the chosen M team next year. First out of the suck is better than 7th to 4th!

Now, what to do with all this e and free time? Train? Collect bounties? Sell war items at inflated prices? Wander around Torn with a life expectancy longer than 3.8 seconds? So many choices!
ZOMB13 [1795241]
By the title are you calling your team disabled?

Took me a while to think of this joke so pls be kind: this is not the first time nova has knocked a disabled out
Lilith [1814138]
GG Caps! Well fought to all of you, when we were jumping against RHP, you were definitely nailing us the hardest!

Stretch, like ovoxo said, you know we couldn't let you live, we know what you can do when you get further into this competition.

Mike, you weren't fooling anyone by saying you weren't leading, everyone knew you weren't about to pass on that opportunity!

Hope to see you guys next year in a new and improved elimination competition! :)