Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items disappeared from map

Started by Jesguz [2647477] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
You are like the fourth person to post this in a separate thread. Always check other reports before making another one.

You are likely just relying on TornTools to find them, but that feature is currently broken due to the new item images.

[image: i.imgur.com]
Don't just f**king ignore this ........
Alfred_E_Neuman [2386306]
It's n0t T0rn T00ls, I rem0ved it c0mpletely and I'm missing ab0ut 500mil in items inc. dumbbells I literally fund yesterday.

Als0, my facti0n chat is D)A all day.
Ninivah [1950421]
I like to enlarge the map and scroll while it’s loading. The items appear before the image of the map loads. So good for mobiles
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The city find items don't de-spawn, the extension/tools that you are using to highlight the items has broken. You will need to contact their respective developers to get this addressed.

Thanks!