Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction trading.

Started by DaddyTym [673073] on in Faction Discussion.

1 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
DaddyTym [673073]
Hi, I'm looking to buy my own faction and I'm wondering is there any safe way to do it? Can't find anything about that on forum/guides. Its about huge amount of cash and I don't feel comfortable to send it to someone I don't know and hope he won't fool me. Faction can be traded? Or it's all about trust. Joining faction, sending money and waiting to be set as leader?