Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FOUND

Started by Amagous [2351007] on in Company Recruitment.

131 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 132 / 132 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
132
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

xScathach [2789344] ×1

Amagous [2351007]

10-September-2026. The Replacement Employee has been found. I wish everyone the best of luck in their job searches, and have a fantastic week!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey folks,

One of Torn's longest-running 10* AN's (Possibly THE oldest under a single director at this point) is currently looking to hire as soon as possible:
 - One Sales Assistant with A MINIMUM of 8K END and 4K MAN, STARTING ON SEPTEMBER 11TH, NOT BEFORE!


THESE ARE THE MINIMUM STATS. NO EXCEPTIONS. NONE. I DON'T SELL TRAINS, PLEASE STOP ASKING. No exceptions will be made due to the competitiveness amongst 10* AN's. Job and company details are as follows:

- Free and equal rotational trains. I do NOT sell trains. This works out to give-or-take 350K extra in your pocket every day as compared to "Buy Trains Only" companies
- No salary (Standard for AN's due to the high value of our job points compared to similar stat-requirement companies)
- Job Points are worth roughly $2.25M/day total (10 Points a Day, 20 Points can be redeemed for an EDVD worth 4.5M.)
- I charge a tax of 1 EDVD every 8 weeks, as opposed to most 10* AN's that charge 1 EDVD a week. I'm just trying to break even on the costs, not exploit people for disgusting profit. THIS WORKS OUT TO ROUGHLY 83K/DAY IN TAX, vs 2.5M in profit from your job points. You'll have 7 days from joining to pay your EDVD tax. and you'll be fit into the current tax cycle which goes until 26-Sept-2026 (And then the next one goes until 21-Nov-2026)
- No ridiculous rehab requirements; I expect employees are rehab'ing at 5% or 6% Addiction Rate (Which you should be doing for yourself anyways). I pay close attention to our companies daily and weekly profits which is what determines our Star level. If addiction becomes a problem, I just send out a company message asking everyone able and willing to rehab. It's always worked.
- I expect 48 hours notice if you plan to leave the company, so that I can find a replacement for you before you go, as a single day without one employee will drop us to 9* and f**k everyone else in the company. We'll work together so that you have your next Job lined up and I have an employee lined up. I want it to be a smooth transition for both you and the company.
- Be active daily.

That's it, it's pretty easy living compared to most companies where you have high-strung directors expecting you to rehab every single day or charging ridiculous taxes. If you're interested AND HAVE READ THE WHOLE POST, please send me a MAIL with your work stats. CHATS WILL BE IGNORED. Thanks, and have a great day!

The Lol's Section:
xScathach[2789344] disliked your thread

Mentions: xScathach [2789344] · FOUND

ManiacMan [2413964]
Used to be in this company a while ago and can confirm Amagous is a stand up guy, and great director. You won't be spammed with company mails and all that jazz.

Would definitely work for him again, 10/10
-Zane- [2263267]
Amagous hired me years back and I worked with him until just recently. Probably one of the most, if not the most, fair and understanding bosses to work with.