Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NPO - Chaining

Started by Nemphesis [2488472] on in Achievements.

42 replies · 2.52k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nemphesis [2488472]
Before Halloweek 2023, I set NPO the task of breaking our internal chaining records for each faction. I am very pleased to say that all three factions in our family rose to the challenge and each achieved their longest chains yet.

NPO - Endurance completed a 10k chain:

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

NPO - Prosperity completed a 25k chain:

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

NPO - Strength completed a 50k chain:

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Not only were these chains personal bests for our factions, but NPO - Strength's 50k was the fastest chain that finished at 50k.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

I'd like to thank everyone in NPO who contributed hits - dark power, boosters and job points certainly helped the chains progress nicely.

A big shout out to our chain watchers keeping an eye on the timers around the clock.

Hopefully we can complete longer chains next year! For now, more hits, more treats, more items.
zgreek [1952800]
Absolutely legendary showing by the NPO family.
I am very proud to be a member


As I would say, this is a dub for NPO