Unrelated to everything but what's y'alls bench maxes? Just a general question, was feeling bored and wanted to ask.
Benching
Started by AviKIvan [3131163] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Should go in non related, but I’ve started going to the gym consistently 2 months ago and can do 2x 25lbs plates for reps. I want to get to 2x 45lbs for reps but I know that it’ll take a …
about tree fiddy
Should go in non related, but I’ve started going to the gym consistently 2 months ago and can do 2x 25lbs plates for reps.
I want to get to 2x 45lbs for reps but I know that it’ll take a while, so I’m not expecting it any time soon
Just trying to better myself by going to the gym and seeing the weight I can do go up is just an extra benefit
I want to get to 2x 45lbs for reps but I know that it’ll take a while, so I’m not expecting it any time soon
Just trying to better myself by going to the gym and seeing the weight I can do go up is just an extra benefit
I am lucky I can lift a sack of potatoes or twist off a cap off a bottle or lid off a jar. Then just when you get those things off you come across that little paper item.
One rep max used to be 140kg, I have rubbish shoulders/chest.
Probably nearer 100 nowadays I’ve not lifted in years.
Probably nearer 100 nowadays I’ve not lifted in years.
About this much :P
[image: www.drinkstuff.com]
[image: www.drinkstuff.com]
I am good for 110 Lbs, not sure about my one rep max tho I haven’t tried to check that. Maybe tomorrow
Im doing around 220 lbs at the moment
Idk I forget how much your mother weighs, but I can rep out around 2 sets.
.
.
.
(185 lbs)
.
.
.
(185 lbs)
Nova benches 380 for reps
160kg(352lbs), 200kg(440lbs) is my dream.
85kg. It's been years though.
I love that you said unrelated to everything, but didn't put it in the non-related forum lol
Moved :)
Moved :)
#MoreThanYou
65 lbs, last time I checked (I am weak, I know)
250lb I'm 6'4 230lb