Is there any available discord bots? Like for stock market etc..
Discord bots
Started by Edwardk159 [2775918] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
TTTZ [2572033] ×2
Yata seems to be your standard Discord bot when it comes to Torn (generally handles faction type stuff though, Tornium works well with this I've heard)
I am yet to try this, but this open-source, self-hosted bot by someoneSK [2572033] claims to handle stock market notifications among other things (forum post)
I am yet to try this, but this open-source, self-hosted bot by someoneSK [2572033] claims to handle stock market notifications among other things (forum post)
Mentions: TTTZ [2572033] · [Discord bot] Torn Bot
Tornium's dev here... I do have limited stocks support for things like notifications when a stock reaches a certain price, but I'm missing features like a stocks feed (for major movements, etc.) at the moment.