I have been playing for quite some time, and I have noticed there are favored players. I have also noticed what I suspect is a scheme, that players who donate substantially real money have the odds against them compared to players who don’t, resulting in more purchases to try and catch up. I don’t know how, but I am going to have this looked into. Does anybody else feel this way
Rigged
Started by NecroTheSicko [2721844] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 82
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hatchet [1154001]
· 46 likes ·
So you bought a ton of donator packs and lost it all on RR? That feeling you're having is called regret. There's no grand conspiracy here. - hemi [2165616]
· 46 likes ·
Blue name with a less than 200Mil networth. Which casino game hurt you? - Sepulchrave [2092631]
· 27 likes ·
Evidence or STFU. Occam's razor says this is a you issue. Git gud.
I’m sure this will end up in the graveyard because they don’t want people seeing it
Evidence or STFU.
Occam's razor says this is a you issue.
Git gud.
Occam's razor says this is a you issue.
Git gud.
stfu smoothbrain
honestly i wouldnt count 2 years as quite a while, thats just getting started in this kind of long term game
So you bought a ton of donator packs and lost it all on RR? That feeling you're having is called regret. There's no grand conspiracy here.
some players have been been playing 10 years +
says the one that has been losing loads on poker table and RR
There are definitely favored players because humans have bias. The rest I think is RNG.
The odds are against gamblers. People who gamble donate to continue gambling. Therefore those who lose are often donators.
You identified a relationship, but got the cause and effect the wrong way round.
You identified a relationship, but got the cause and effect the wrong way round.
Torns Pay to win
Blue name with a less than 200Mil networth. Which casino game hurt you?
I'm not sure how one would prove or disprove someone else's vague feeling of paranoia.
His networth graph looks like series of failed shuttle launches.
Just like when they killed ***** **** !
I’m a restart