Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat 2.0

Started by Pellz [2263153] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pellz [2263153]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled and I did actually disabled it but still I can't find any of my chat be it faction, company, trade or Global chat. I play mainly on mobile and kiwi is the only browser I use. Thanks
Pellz [2263153]
Yes I have them enable sir, not the first time everything disappear but this one kinda take long than it did the first time it happens.