The tan to open chats has disappeared and I can't I start a new one with anybody or see trade/faction chat etc
Chat missing
Started by Vader [2061118] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Mentions: Chat missing
The link above is broke, try this one
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16363487&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16363487&b=0&a=0
Mentions: No chat available, just notes
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
This definitely works I just tried mine now and I can see the chat again :)
Still missing?
No fix for me
This has happened to me aswell yesterday, happened when i had multiple tabs open, a few refreshes of the page solved it for me.
It might have something to do with multiple tabs (chats) loaded at the same time? dunno.
My experience is that the chat system seems to fail to update itself and work correctly when you switch in between tabs without refreshing the webpage
It might have something to do with multiple tabs (chats) loaded at the same time? dunno.
My experience is that the chat system seems to fail to update itself and work correctly when you switch in between tabs without refreshing the webpage
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Hi I have no idea what that means
I'm a mobile player, I've only ever used mobile
i dont use any extensions or any add ons
any help please as ive became inactive due to this
I'm a mobile player, I've only ever used mobile
i dont use any extensions or any add ons
any help please as ive became inactive due to this
Are you still facing this issue?
Hello
Is the issue still actual for you?
Thanks
Hi thanks for checking in,
it's resolved now, I began playing again a couple weeks ago and it's somehow fixed itself 👍
Closed.
Thanks!