Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PI perks

Started by Althalus1 [2747764] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Althalus1 [2747764]
Can anyone tell me what other perks having a yacht brings, if any, apart from the happy limit increase? Is there any like the free and faster travel with an airstrip? I'm not planning on buying it yet but am curious whether the benefits are worth it sooner than later.
Antherian [2765318]
Just a slight bonus to happy I believe+the merit as Havok stated.

Looking at your wealth, you'd be better off investing the cash for income rather than attempting to buy the upgrade.
Althalus1 [2747764]
Thanks both of you. It's not something I plan on getting for a really long time. Building on my income pot is my priority, a yacht is a couple of years away at least. Seeing your age HavokGDI I hope to see that number for myself in future.
undo [2090073]
That said, you can just borrow someone’s PI for a moment for that (they’ll probably want collateral unless they’re a close friend).


5025 max happy rocks, and you’re on a boat… it’s mostly psychological, lol (I inherited my PI + yacht).
Althalus1 [2747764]
Not really merit chasing although I do look at what to aim for to get them. Long term I'll likely look at investing in another pi to develop as a rental. Thanks for answering and the advice.