34 replies · 423 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Friends[1195734]
· 3 likes · Ok try this. Type something in faction chat and don’t close the chat. Then press the (+) bottom right bottom corner . See if it works . It worked on my iphone torn pda. Hopefully it works for you this …
CloudJumper[1636201] · 2 likes · Passing along to James. Thanks..!!
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 2 likes · It's absolutely awful right now. Faction chat is outright unusable right now.
I can chat with players individually without any issues but my faction chat is behaving very weird from yesterday afternoon . When I send a text in faction chat , the first text will go through but nothing goes through after the first text from me. And I can’t see others chat . It shows notifications that there is new text but when I open it nothing comes up. And then after sometimes all texts shows. But this time gap is totally random. Like today I saw texts from yesterday and I didn’t see anything else except my own text from yesterday. I believe some other faction members are also facing this issue .
Also having this issue. Clearing browser cache worked once earlier, it's having no effect now. Had the issue since yesterday but first it had stopped showing faction chat completely.
They come through in incognito for me, but having to load an Incognito tab, and go through 2fa every time I want to type in fac chat is kinda annoying xD
Having the same issue - pretty much since Chat 2.d'oh! was implemented but, much more severely today - and, as an exclusive TornPDA user (no other browsers) I can't say this solution works for me. Tried it, all new tabs are showing the same as the default tab.
Today's experience: came online for the first time, saw "10" next to my faction box, opened the box to see no new posts since the last one I saw last night (before midnight). Posted and my own message appeared fine, with one or 2 others' appearing for me but, ~30 minutes later, came back to see "20" next to the faction box, opened it and saw nothing new. Still the case as of typing this.
Also tried clearing cache, force closing/restarting the app, etc, the issue persists. Latest version of TornPDA on Android.
Ok try this. Type something in faction chat and don’t close the chat. Then press the (+) bottom right bottom corner . See if it works . It worked on my iphone torn pda. Hopefully it works for you this time