Hello Old Friend
Started by TaintedInside [287198] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Welcome back! Also is that oli Sykes?!
Since coming back I was lucky enough to see cl3rc0l on top of his game, reminise with Astral about graphics aid, see nas go from a customer to a goat designer, collab with four and Yukio
But seeing TaintedInside post a sig is a real highlight for me man. Feels like I'm 15 again, the nostalgia is killing me :,)
Welcome back brother, I hope you f**king stick around. The scene is poppin!
But seeing TaintedInside post a sig is a real highlight for me man. Feels like I'm 15 again, the nostalgia is killing me :,)
Welcome back brother, I hope you f**king stick around. The scene is poppin!
Thanks! Damn right it is!
Thanks mate, it's all your fault!
Not up to my old standards but maybe I'll make a few more and knock off the rust
Not up to my old standards but maybe I'll make a few more and knock off the rust
You're definitely going to be making more! That looks sick
Looks awesome man!!!
Soooo happy to see you’re back! Badass siggyy
i shall wait for the auction
i shall wait for the auction
Welcome back m8 ...awesome to see your work again after all this time!
Bruh, never would I ever think to see a Tainted sig again
glad to see you back
Thanks all, nice to see some familiar names around!
This may just be a one off, but we'll see what happens
This may just be a one off, but we'll see what happens
Banging piece mate :)
Thanks!
You and me both Cherreh- hope we do get one :)
Good luck beating me in it lmfao
Loving it. Welcome back!! I hope
Hello old friend
Hi Diva and Vaaskiii, nice to see you both still around!
Been nagging TaintedInside for an auction hopefully we get one :)