36 replies · 820 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Nexus[105937]
· 8 likes · Is there a suggestion to ban people with less than 500 karma from posting threads in GD? Cos there should be.
Sepulchrave[2092631]
· 7 likes · You're about as inane and uninteresting as they come. Your posts provide ample evidence for the squalid emptiness of your mind. The idea of you as a faction leader is laughable. You join the ranks, in short, of the indigenous …
flare[2195157]Officer
· 7 likes · I just woke up. And I still think I’m as confused as the people who where here when this was posted. thanks for the friend though <3
You're about as inane and uninteresting as they come.
Your posts provide ample evidence for the squalid emptiness of your mind.
The idea of you as a faction leader is laughable.
You join the ranks, in short, of the indigenous Torntards. For me, and other discriminating GD posters, a very brief flash in the bedpan, then quickly on to the ignore list as an utter waste of time.
This is the last time I'll address you directly, for fear of losing IQ through association, but I'm happy to reward your stupidity with bounties and by adding you to my chain list, which I share with my friends and fac mates. Have a few little bounties for starters.
okay sweetie. Love you too. takes a lot more than $605k to even affect me you put $100k bounties so I understand you don't know how this works. But you'll figure it out and be almost as awful to me as anyone else who hates me. I believe in you.
(Imagine if someone is having fun and your response is "f** you here's bounties you're not worth" Y'all I'm going to bed but someone check in with this guy. I'm actually worried.)