Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dear Flare:

Started by RedDead [2637921] on in General Discussion.

36 replies · 820 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Nexus [105937]
Is there a suggestion to ban people with less than 500 karma from posting threads in GD?

Cos there should be.
RedDead [2637921]
oh sorry yeah no you can only get karma if you have karma - I forgot that rule. You must vote Republican.
RedDead [2637921]
nah nah nah I am here to terrify them all.
"you cannot be entertaining and not part of our sorority"
^actually what's going on in torn karma HQ
RedDead [2637921]
I'd also like to thank everyone who's mad about this for making it a trending topic. You're beautiful. I'm going to bed so go ahead and give me a real bounty now instead of those sad fake ones.
Aetrus [2473274]
I love fun little threads like these, where everyone is happy. Except Sepulchrave, they seem to need a long look in the mirror.
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
I just woke up.

And I still think I’m as confused as the people who where here when this was posted.

thanks for the friend though <3