Has the ability to sell Bottle Caps to the Recycling Centre for $1 been taken away? I currently have 194 of the blighters, and I just went to try and sell some and there was no facility to do so.
Bottle Caps
Started by Pavers [3029445] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Send to me, I'll give you $2 each
I'll buy them for $100 a pop, send 'em my way.
Theres a guy who buy 1500 each, check here
Mentions: Bottle Cap Bidding Wars!!!
Bottle caps are worth 2k+ each and ik a guy who pays 1k each
I know a guy named Festus but he only accepts star bottle caps.
Bottle caps are worth 3k+ each and ik a guy who pays 500 each
Problem solved. Bits & Bobs buys them. But I'm still sure that the Recycling Centre used to do it. Maybe my memory is going. Along with everything else.
HMU when the caps reach $1m.
Too bad after a DB, caps were not Torn currency in a special shop for the duration of the lockdown.
Ill buy your bottlecaps for 2k each
I put all my caps in my bazaar $1..along with anything I find or steal from crimes
That idiot Malcom Holmes told me about him.
Torn Fallout 69.
Bottle caps are worth 4k+ each and ik a guy who pays 250 each
Stuck a suggestion to maybe make caps a bit more useful. It is a bit Fallout feeling, but why not.
Caps Suggestion
Caps Suggestion
I listed 400 in my bazaar for 2.5K each and they sold within the hour
Bottle caps are worth 5k+ each and ik a guy who pays 125 each