Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spray Paint

Started by SadSack [2542308] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 299 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Buy price still says $10 in the item description so I assume its still purchasable

Could just be selling slower causing restocks to take longer. Iirc restocks take half the time it took to sell out rounded to the nearest 15m
Emforus [2535044] Wiki Contributor
They were removed November 22nd, alongside a lot of other crime components, to restrict them to being only available through the crimes system as item outcomes.

You can still find them by:
- Searching the Trash, Junkyard and Fountain
- Spraying graffiti anywhere
- Shoplifting Bits 'n' Bobs
- Burglarizing a Self-Storage facility, Truckyard or Slaughterhouse
SadSack [2542308]
They were removed November 22nd, alongside a lot of other crime components, to restrict them to being only available through the crimes system as item outcomes.

You can still find them by:
- Searching the Trash, Junkyard and Fountain
- Spraying graffiti anywhere
- Shoplifting Bits 'n' Bobs
- Burglarizing a Self-Storage facility, Truckyard or Slaughterhouse

THANK YOU EMFORUS - I knew 99% I must have missed something but I couldn't find it!
Asemov [2270413]
So glad I stocked up on way more than I'll ever need as they drop in such an inconsistent manner finishing Graffiti and all the uniques would take forever.
Rodrick [1402437]
Finishing graffiti means finishing 15,000 vandalism crimes as that's the last medal available. That could take a lot of spray cans.
(I've just passed 5,000 and I am well beyond level 100 and all the unique outcomes.)
Emforus [2535044] Wiki Contributor
Each spraycan lasts roughly 50 uses, used to be 30 uses a while back but it was increased at an unknown date.

You need 300 spraycans to do 15k attempts at graffiti, and you'll find plenty more while spraying paint anyway. You won't run out anytime soon, the amount you obtain from SFC and shoplifting plus what you get from graffiti itself will last you your entire run.