I have a mission where I must get a P90 attack a man named Vapegod then give the P90 to vapegod. All was going well until I got to the point of sending him the P90 when it said that his account was in federal prison. This makes it so I can not send him the P90, what should I do?
Missions bug
Started by Micah2nd [2901775] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
You should probably post in the correct forum first. This is api development, not questions and answers.