I would personally love if we could have a x10 and x100 option for spinning multiple tokens at once.
Basically if I choose the $10 bet with x10 tokens, it would subtract $100, 10 tokens, and give a 10x payout on the next spin (Edit: Except for Jackpots). This is mainly viewed as a QoL feature to better allow the mass usage of tokens. (I currently have 74k and counting tokens. At the spin rate of 1/2sec, it'd take me 41hrs of non-stop spinning to burn through them)
Basically if I choose the $10 bet with x10 tokens, it would subtract $100, 10 tokens, and give a 10x payout on the next spin (Edit: Except for Jackpots). This is mainly viewed as a QoL feature to better allow the mass usage of tokens. (I currently have 74k and counting tokens. At the spin rate of 1/2sec, it'd take me 41hrs of non-stop spinning to burn through them)