Hi,
I think for the past couple of weeks(?) I’ve been receiving my usual BAG ammunition, however, I’ve found that upon receiving the ammo, it has automatically loaded it as my primary ammo and I’ve ended up using it in NPC fights where I really don’t want to.
This never used to be the case, and I haven’t spotted any change in the announcements for this being the norm now (please correct me if I’ve blundered).
Anyway, its annoyingAF and if this is an error, I’d love it to be rectified so I don’t have to remember to set it back to normal ammo every week.
Thanks
I think for the past couple of weeks(?) I’ve been receiving my usual BAG ammunition, however, I’ve found that upon receiving the ammo, it has automatically loaded it as my primary ammo and I’ve ended up using it in NPC fights where I really don’t want to.
This never used to be the case, and I haven’t spotted any change in the announcements for this being the norm now (please correct me if I’ve blundered).
Anyway, its annoyingAF and if this is an error, I’d love it to be rectified so I don’t have to remember to set it back to normal ammo every week.
Thanks