Okay so I joined a family the I was offline a few days because of stuff tht happened offline one day and got kicked I'm normally active and attack alot and participate in war
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
no one asked? you have 0 karma and this isnt helping. all its doing is increasing your enemies list and the amount of people who add you to chain and mug lists
Please stop spamming GD
Okay I'll stop
Graved, spam.