Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing 2.0

Started by Francois555 [2879842] on in Racing.

8 replies · 406 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Francois555 [2879842]
After the road trip event this past weekend, I feel that the developers should give us a racing 2.0. I ran Class D, and I have an BMW X5, neatly upgraded, but then I got promoted to C class, and all the cars there is faster, and stronger, so the X5 doesnt stand a chance.

They should give us the options to choose which class we want to race in, like they did with Crimes 2.0.
KleinWolf [3207569]
Yeah. Can't race properly too because of allocating the points wrong in class D. Maybe Limit car class automatically to race class?
KleinWolf [3207569]
The reason it su ks is because you are stuck to certain cars only. I want to enjoy building up an Alfa so I can race it across different tracks with a reasonable chance of winning.
As of now, it's just straight numbers and nothing else.
Well, except for the chance of having an accident.

Not bitchin too much, though. The rest of the game is fun. Racing can be better.
Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer
If you want to race your Alfa with a chance to win then you can just create a custom race with those restrictions
Runalf [2047589]
There will always be "best" cars for a track.
If you want to be competitive, buy a good (the best) car.

If every car has a chance of winning, you can just delete the upgrading system and let it be solely based on RNG.