Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job points

Started by cherrynobyl_ [3125581] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
cherrynobyl_ [3125581]
I was wondering if job points transfered to another job. Like I have 65 points in the army right now. If I switch jobs will I still have those points?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
^^^ Which means if you don't plan to ever go back to the army. Make sure you use them before you leave.