Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

over

Started by iamhim687 [3186069] on in Fun & Games.

40 replies · 181 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

iamhim687 [3186069]
Lol there's a winner if you play not a scam all you do is assume s*** instead of actually trying to its gambling just like any other forum game and or casino game
Yu-Ri [2854222]
Yeah we assume shit because you look like shit. At least maintain a positive friend to enemy count before posting shits.
iamhim687 [3186069]
Ok most enemy's I make are either petty or are just assholes so you decide witch one you are I make post to try to make a Gamble post and you retards are like scam bounty me when call you on your obvious moronic behavior of course the odds are stacked that's the whole point of gambling high risk great reward the fact that most of you miss that just f****** surprises me
Yu-Ri [2854222]
oh yeah? so people give you money or make any bet on any of your shit scam attempts?
No because most people have brain and know better not to send any money to a new account with days less than your IQ.
Prick
iamhim687 [3186069]
Most of my so called scams odds are 30% to eather double or triple your bet jackass were all others are way less so please go send that bs somewere else maybe to one of their posts and no they don't make any money because most of my posts don't even get played due to them getting graved by the admins because of you guys
iamhim687 [3186069]
Lol do I care no I offer fair odds at mid risk and they start shit not the other way around also seems like all of you idiots don't take in the fact that I will be losing a hundred f****** million dollars if 100 people don't bet the correct number
iamhim687 [3186069]
Funny thing is I'm the one actually taking the Gamble and not them I'm gambling that 100 people will bet on it and not win and make money off of it if not im down 100m cuz I'm a f****** man of my word I will pay them regardless of what you think they think or anyone else thinks for that matter
DasLewis [2524294]
The people sending you money, hoping that a 50 day old with no actual stake in the game and nothing to lose will pay up, are the ones taking the risk and not the other way around.
iamhim687 [3186069]
And the only reason I'm doing this so-called scam so I can actually get rid of my money and eventually leave torn it's not a fun game for many reasons it takes way to long to actually make anything the whole fact of if someone richer than you or has more stats than you f**** with you there's basically nothing you can do other than spend a bunch of money to take care of it which is b******* there casino is well trash and just a way for them to steal from you and Russian roulette is just a way for the rich people to get richer there's no real way for anybody to get rich other than spending years of their life playing a game where they have to deal with people like you and those other people it's not fair how just because if you're richer and or have higher stance that you can just go around and make a living hell out of someone's gameplay it's something that they need to fix