Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Escape Slutting

Started by Ud0 [3051622] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Robbo [1826175]
the "attacking" section of the forums is where people buy and sell escapes, no one will be looking here

you can make a thread, you'll need to say how much you're charging and what stat range you could reliably escape to

btw just looking at your account you may struggle to do this, did you snag the escape book or something?
Ud0 [3051622]
So then I just asked, its not the end of the world... I'll hold on to it then till I'm strong enough, got it with my subscription status... Thanks guys