Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

trading tab

Started by Futuristic1789 [2834599] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Futuristic1789 [2834599]
Before I set myself up for failure, are the links real or a scam? Most of the links are tinyurl and it has me wondering cuz it doesn't say anything about torn.
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
They are real. I don't think anyone has created a fake trading loader, and if they did it would be against the rules because there preforming non api requests from the incorrect page.

If you do suspect someone is trying to do something phishy with links (ip logging for example) definitely report them to staff
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Links are shortened because it's easier to read. Nobody likes a massive link.

I can assure you the links are real, if you find one that's not, report the player that shared it.
Scooper54 [2594546]
I do this myself. Its because when I first started doing trade ads there was a character limit that cut-off the whole message so I had no choice but to use a url shortener
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
https://tinyurl.com/3f5vza2c - short URLs are sexy!
But yeah, google sheets tend to have km-long links so you can't paste them in a chat or in a topic without hurting other people's eyes.
So most of those who keep lists in Google or Microsoft, also use short URLs to keep it friendly.
NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
You could have plugged your own trading tab, but no, you had to do that instead. I'm ashamed to call you "boss"