Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

loans

Started by chinthka [3121104] on in Trading Post.

20 replies · 375 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ryu [2673459] ×1 chinthka [3121104] ×1

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
100k is literal peanuts and any player that takes the time to read some starter guides will have no need for it.

I highly suggest you do the same.
manic [1554958]
Good to know, but any chance you could assist me with my lucheon query as I need a pork loin?
Sheikh_Nutti [2892903]
Myself and all my factionmates would like a 100k loan. There are 100 of us. If you send the 10m to me I will ensure that the 100m gets fairly distributed and you are paid back the 1000m in full.

Tldr: I work as your middleman and distribute the 10000m for you
ThisCosted4M [3213359]
can i get a uno zero zer0 sero
0
cero 0000M loan in OP's behalf plz thank you very mucho amigo .

Wonder how long it'll take till this duke wannabe's post gets graved. Not too long i'd hope.
SkinnyPeen [2176021]
17:19:04 - 13/03/24 You were sent $50,000 from HOLUX with the message: Loan for vicodin

f**king nice, only at a 69,420% APR over the course of 12 years too, I should easily be able to make 34m back from plushie runs in about half of that time