Graved - thank you for stopping here, the legion shall resume in time
Graved
Started by DARK-TEMPLAR [2315109] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Tols [1348866]
· 6 likes ·
I rejoined torn about 1.5year ago from a 10year absence. DT offered me a spot in BRC even-though I was unsure if this game was still for me. Loved every minute of it and BRC is the reason why. Tight … - Moe_Nuggz [1761961]
· 5 likes ·
LOVE THIS FACTION!! Dark Templar is my babies daddy! He treats me SO WELL!!! - Glodsoro [2683231]
· 5 likes ·
I joined BRC just before the year 2023 ended. It was a pretty dark time for me, regarding Torn City. But DARK-TEMPLAR showed me new light. New things, I've only dreamt of being able to do. He and his great …
RESERVED
Dark Templar is my babies daddy! He treats me SO WELL!!!
But DARK-TEMPLAR showed me new light. New things, I've only dreamt of being able to do.
He and his great council members have helped me forget the dark past, and help me get back something really meaningful: Hope.
Without my friends here at the BRCollective, I don't think I would still play the game.
DARK-TEMPLAR and his team of awesome council members are the most laid-back, and intelligent people I have ever seen.
DARK-TEMPLAR is a great leader, and an even greater man. I have never regretted joining DARK-TEMPLAR's faction of greatness!
BRC for life.
MIA
I think I speak for all of Irradiated when I say that Templar has been incredibly helpful in supporting us when we need it. He has great advice for growing a faction and getting money, and he puts his money where his mouth is, having stepped in to intervene on our behalf multiple times. BRC isn't perfect, no faction or group is, but I haven't had regrets in being an affiliate.
Let make BC the greatest alliance in game