Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need cheese

Started by HumanRat [3254822] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
HumanRat [3254822]
Please send me cheese. Old, new or smelly I don't care I just need cheese. Please send cheese. My rats are hungry they need cheese.
Komi [2965602]
Is this a new creative way of begging?? I like it!

13:55:10 - 07/04/24 You sent some Smelly Cheese to HumanRat with the message: enjoy :D