Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PA Lead

Started by Dalzadar [2242727] on in Achievements.

16 replies · 416 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
75
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
TwistedRusso [2665392]
Many moons ago when I was a weenie just doing plane hijacks, and took over running OCs so I could cheat and get myself into a PA team ASAP Dalz and I discussed our frustrations about HOW LONG it takes to get to PA readiness.

Not long after that, he made the cut for his first PA, and luckily roster allowed him to continue.

Now he's da boss! I know it's a long-held dear ambition, so idc if it's small to any of you, it's huge to him, congrats Dalz! - so happy the first one was a success, and even happier that it was a good one too.
PatrickLu [2570607]
Congrats! And also i believe crime 2.0 does expedite the CE growth progress, allowing players to be able to participate PA/HJ earlier than crime 1.0 - just my own opinion and experience