Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OJ has gone

Started by DoctorCuraga [2615198] on in General Non-related.

19 replies · 283 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
38
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

DoctorCuraga [2615198]
Ppl who know what I'm talking about, will already know that OJ Simpson has passed away. I'm really not interested in anything but the (definitely possibly limited) response votes to this. Karma can feck off too.
Lorax [2553402]
This has nothing to do with torn, put it in P & L or something

on another note, why you hating on orange juice dude
DoctorCuraga [2615198]
Well, cuz its general discussion.

And I love OJ, vitamin C prevents scurvy.

And calcium makes my 9" bone bigga, nukka.

EDIT: "Yes he got away with it," is taking the lead (hence why I made the poll in the 1st place.)
DoctorCuraga [2615198]
Votes are still pending, but so far =

[image: y.yarn.co]

EDIT: no "glove fits" jokes or puns so far... wtf has happened to all the supposed assholes/smort-asses of Torn?

EDIT EDIT: If the glove fits my hand, I'm sorry it has your partners love-juice on it. They CAME to me first.
Wiber [2065939]
I loved the jokes at the time -

Knock Knock
Who's there?
OJ
OJ who?
Wanna be on a jury?

Wouldn't want to be on my deathbed with that on my conscience.