Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Aiming while attacking?

Started by Str8blazenHydro [3223445] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 524 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Str8blazenHydro [3223445] ×1

Str8blazenHydro [3223445]
So I have a mission that requires me to hit specific body parts. Out of the 23 times I have attacked this individual I have failed to hit 1 out of 2. My question is are you able to aim at certain body parts or is it all random?
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
I always use my computer mouse to aim at a specific body part as I click the weapons to hit, though sadly, it has never proc like how I aimed.
AirQuotes [2302761]
Yes. Use a low damage weapon. Cattle prod, pillow, plastic sword, taser. Something like that. OP isn't level 15 yet, so cattle prod might be too expensive to justify for 1 mission.
Sargeant_Rock [2159205]
You need to use a low damage weapon, just you fists perhaps and hit the opponent as many times as possible before the ko. This will likely land your hit.
Emarlite [2441561]
Exactly same advice I would have put except for plastic sword which has awful accuaracy!
Also Taser due to having to reload after every 2 shots, so you'll only get 6 attacks with a taser!