Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Average Palestinian supporter

Started by Mandarangan [2052726] on in Politics & Law.

42 replies · 583 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Smilin-Assassin [965750]
If it's brainless to speak against Israel and their atrocities, I suggest you do some research on what intelligence looks like on the outside in the form of behavior and actions. You'll be surprised.

To start your research, start with the word "puppet". If you need help, cry in the forums. Attention deprivation can physically alter your brain's structure and lower ypur cognitive ablities like it already has I am sure we have a lot here who can help you with that as well as help you in identifying intelligence and to differentiate them from a chronic attention deprived loser like yourself and intricate.

Let us know how the research goes.
Smilin-Assassin [965750]
Firstly, it's not "wallahu". It's "Allahu". I could give you a free grammar lesson on this but your shrinked brain would shrink even more.

Secondly, where is the punchline in this? What's so funny about this? Memes are supposed to be funny. I can appreciate humor. Even dark ones. But this is just.. is this the best you could come up with? Or is this what you could come up with because you're an islamophobe?

Bring something funny. I'll laugh right with you. For now, I'll just laugh at you and that pathetic attempt of a meme.
AgntOrngRuffy [3268335]
As an American, whose tax dollars pay for the Israeli boots you so proudly lick, I suggest reading a book or two. The kind without crayons, because sure would hate for you knuckle draggers to choke.

I couldn't imagine actually living within driving distance of real world problems, and still being a f**king rube and not understanding them.

You're on the internet, no excuses for being so misinformed. Or having memes this shit, for that matter. Stevie Wonder make these?
Smilin-Assassin [965750]
No, I don't think it went way over my head. You're the one who supports killing children because you somehow have access to what will happen in their future. I may not be as smart as you but that doesn't change the fact that your joke is weak.