Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fake notifications

Started by derpsthemighty [3263157] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
derpsthemighty [3263157]
Device: samsung SM-G991U Android: 14 App version: 2.0.29
as it says I am on the app of torn, what keeps happenning is maybe 50% of the time i get a faction message it will a either mark ot as a faction and people notification or b only note it as a people notification. then when I open up people obvioisly there is no message and havent been any new ones. there is nothing dofferent from the normal people message notification and Im pretty sure if there where 9 new messages for my faction it will say 9 on the people notifications. let me know if there are any questions. If this has been reported before sorry I tried to check, love your game!
BypXByp [3243346]
Are you sure your notifications aren't just delayed? Samsung is notorious for delaying notifications for battery saving blah blah blah.

I have the same issue with the Torn app and a few others - delayed for up to 45 minutes sometimes.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please provide screenshots of the notifications that are delayed?
derpsthemighty [3263157]
yeah im sure they aren’t delayed, i havent gotten any messages for hours and then get notified, and after I still won't get any messages for hours, I also know its true because of I open faction chat they will dissappear as read and the same amount of notifications on my people will be the amount of messages I have for my faction. Ill try to grab some screenshots might take mr a bit because im not getting messages as often now.